Friday Five -- Appliances.
Appliance Edition of the RevGalBlogPals' Friday Five:
- What is the one appliance you simply couldn't be without? Well, I've cooked Easter dinner without an oven, and I could probably make due without a dishwasher (although life would be sad indeed). I think the refrigerator is a "must-have," and the stove would be hard to do without.
- What if anything would you happily give up? I've discarded a rice steamer -- that seemed very unnecessary as an appliance. I rarely use a blender or a juicer. I also don't drink coffee, although Steve does, so I think we should probably keep that one.
- What is the most strangest household appliance you own? Strangest? Hmmm. The juicer was pretty strange. Kind of amazing what you can make into juice.
- What is the most luxurious household appliance you own? I've never thought that I would use a food processor, but that's a cool appliance. We bought a very nice KitchenAid mixer -- that was a luxury.
- Tell us about your dream kitchen- the sky is the limit here.... It would have lots of cabinets and counterspace, including a pantry. I would love the cabinets to be cherry. It would have a large oven and a smaller one. There would be room for the countertop appliances to be stored out of site, but easiy accessbile. Maybe an extra freezer? A very large fridge?